Wednesday, May 20, 2009

TOP 5 TALENTS THAT I BRING

Top 5 Talents/Skills that I bring to any group/ project:

1.) Diverse Set of Communication Skills- from the “Big Picture” to the specifics of a running product/ service campaign. Areas of Marketing/ Public Relations/ Advertising/ Graphic Design.

2.) Networking Skills- the ability to reach out to diverse groups in the community, district, and businesses to further enrich our academics and students futures.

3.) Community Outreach Skills- I am currently doing this, and would bring this skill with me from my work the Recreation & Culture Committee. This can only be done by going out and being involved with the community in multiple areas and in multiple ways, by being accessible, available, and truly understanding the ‘Big Picture’ and each groups needs.

4.) Project Management skills in which I deal with multiple tasks, sites, deliverables and deadlines. I have training and experience that assist me in project management assignments for: vendors & cost management, deadline oversight, selection of consultant/ contractors and other project items through to full project deliverables.

5.) A Deeply Rooted Work Ethic- having a dedication to always learning. I maintain that by being focused, goal driven, open minded and a problem solver.

No comments: