Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Prior Public Service

Here is a listing of my prior Public Service for you all to look at:
  • I was a Substitute Teacher in the Milford School District (High School Level)
  • I am an active member in the Alumnae/ie Association at Simmons College
  • Executive Board of the Alumnae/ie Association at Simmons College: Director of Reunion (600+ attendees the Year of 9/11); Director of Communications
  • Assisted with the March of Dimes Walk in Boston, Coordinator for company (the company was the major corporate sponsor for the event)
  • The College Club, Boston, MA- I assisted with- The Scholarship Fund, Membership Committee, Events Committee, Community Outreach, and Communications
  • I have been and am a volunteer at many of the Bethel Lutheran Church events.
  • Volunteer at the CKC Masters Conference Boston, MA - support staff and instructor

No comments: