Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Current Public Service

I am currently doing the following:
  • I am an active parent volunteer at Bryn Mawr Elementary.
  • I am one of the Library coordinators at Bryn Mawr Elementary.
  • I am a volunteer with the PTO1 here in Auburn, and try to attend the great events they plan and put on!
  • I am an active volunteer at Bethel Lutheran Church and Bethel Nursery School.
  • I am an active volunteer in the Alumnae/ie Association at Simmons College, not just for my class activities.
  • I am an active volunteer for the Simmons College Undergraduate Admissions Dept. for their college fairs. This position has also networked me into the other colleges in our area (Worcester County) and the requirements that colleges are requiring of students.
  • I recently started to attend the MA Dept of Elementary and Secondary Education Meeting that are held monthly and are open to the public so that I can keep abreast of the state's educational requirements.

I am currently waiting to hear on a position on the Library Planning Committee. As well as, a second term as Director of Communications on the Executive Board of the Alumnae/ie Association of Simmons College.

No comments: