Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Forget something?

First, let me just address the fact, that- yes I just blanked while giving my speech at the Senior Center. Everyone has it happen at least once in their public speaking life, I have now gotten mine done.

For those whom suffer from migraines, you can understand what I was dealing with, and what caused me to just go blank. I have had migraines all my life, and deal with them. I will now just learn how to deal with them in a more public manner.

In regards to my speech I will be putting my comments up here in another blog entry for those to read. Also, I will be gaining some experience in a group called Toastmasters for public speaking, so that I won't appear so nervous.

I really am used to smaller groups, as everyone says... it must be the cameras ; )

No comments: