Wednesday, April 9, 2008

TOP 5 TALENTS THAT I BRING?

1.) Background in communications, particularly in Information Flow Management, Communication Process Flow Management and getting it to work from the “Big Picture” to the running product/ service.
2.) Skills in research, focus groups and outreach to the targeted groups that have needs that are not being met.
3.) Contacts and networks in various industries that are supportive, and my passion for education. I am also very willing to go out there and get whatever information or contacts there are that we need to be a success.
4.) I have a wide network of contacts at the college that I graduated from, Simmons College, Boston, MA. I am able to tap into all sorts of those resources for information, some of them being- their programs for library sciences and information, children’s literature, education, and communications. And this resource has also given me contacts into the area colleges as well- Worcester State, Assumption College, and Clark University.
5.) Project management skills in which I deal with multiple tasks, sites, deliverables and deadlines. I have training and experience that assists me in project management assignments for vendors, costs, deadline oversight, selection of consultant/ contractors and other project items to full project deliverables.

No comments: