Monday, May 19, 2008

Off to do the NEACAC Fair..

Monday May 19th
I will be representing Simmons College at the NEACAC College Fair at Assumption College tonight. I look forward to doing this each and every time they graciously ask me to do this event. I LOVE working with the students and their families. It is a two day event and I will be the alumnae representative there tonight, and there will be the undergraduate school admissions person will be there tomorrow morning.

This is such a fun and exciting time. I enjoy doing this type of event when ever they ask me to do it in the Worcester County area. Once I can get them past the 'Isn't it all girls?' to get them to understand it's dynamic location and the benefit of the single sex in the classroom and small class to teacher ratio, I am usually on my way to getting a very exciting conversation ; )

Gotto run..

No comments: